I named my blog Never Without Lipstick for a reason…I’m a beauty addict! And I also can’t get enough lipstick or go anywhere without it!
This haul for Black Friday features all of the amazing deals out there for beauty sets, lipstick, hair styling tools, makeup brushes, and more. I’ve also included my tried and true products, eyeshadow palettes, and lipsticks
Here are the top 5 deals I don’t want you to miss:
- [show_shopthepost_widget id=”2153816″]
- Foreo facial cleansing brush: I’m for sure going to grab one of these and see the hype. It has been so highly rated by customer reviews!
- Laura Geller ‘Delectable Nude’ Palette: The colors in this palette are insane and could make so many amazing, sultry neutral eyeshadow looks.
- Beauty Blender (+ cleaning soap): Others can try to be the Beauty Blender, but they just can’t beat the magic of the original. I can’t live without mine because it’s essential to applying my concealer and powder for a flawless finish. I also recommend getting the cleaning soap while you’re at it to ensure you extend the life of your BB.
- T3 Whirl Trio: I got this set as a Christmas gift last year and I don’t think I could ever use another wand. It’s a worthwhile splurge because it’s 3 curling irons in one meaning you can do all different curls just by switching the irons!
- Chanel UltraWear Lip Color in ‘Daring Red’: My mom and I joke about this one because the lady who sold it to us said that this lip color lasted through a “whole night of drinking and eating!” But I have to say – she’s right! The formula goes on so smoothly before drying, the pigment is BOMB, and it lasts for hours. And if you’re looking for a classic color, you can’t go wrong with the ‘Daring Red.’