In all honesty, this has been a really tough week. My community experienced a sudden and tragic loss, and it has been so heartbreaking to watch the pain and sorrow that has ensued. But there is always hope in the eternity that we’re promised through Christ, and that has been what has gotten so many through this week.
I thought I’d share 5 things that have moved me this week as well as recent buys or obsessions that I want y’all to know about!
1. New Morning Mercies by Paul David Tripp: The wisdom in these daily devotionals has been essential this week through this hard time. But it is also an incredible devotional to come to daily for a new perspective on grace each and every day. The way that grace is presented and described has really challenged me to live differently and in constant gratitude.
2. Dolce Vita Jasmyn Ghillie Sandal: I had another pair of these sandals last summer and wore them to death, especially in Paris. They were so destroyed from all that love that I had to toss them. This made me super eager to get my hands on another pair, and when I say this leopard print I knew they had to be mine. I recommend going a half size up just to make enough room to get your foot through the laces.
3. ASOS Cold Shoulder Halter Dress: I have absolutely loved this dress (and the fact that it’s $46)! It’s cute, can go casual or dressy, and very lightweight for hot summers. This color is currently sold out BUT they’ve just put out two new patterns/colors of this dress, and I think I like them better to be honest![show_shopthepost_widget id=”2633000″]
4. Lord & Taylor Boater Hat: I don’t know about y’all but I have been on the hunt for a boater hat at just the right price. Boater hats are so chic and inherently French, and boy, have I been missing Paris lately! I found this boater hat for $18 (with 25% off with the code FRIENDS) and I can’t wait for it to come in. Consider throwing in a boater hat to your spring and summer looks – be brave and try it!
5. Kenneth Jay Lane Beaded Earrings: I bought these earrings last summer and I think they make any outfit a showstopping one! They may look like they’re heavy on the lobes but they really aren’t, I’m serious! I’m kicking myself because I paid full price for these and I found them in coral for $39 and this gold pair for $67 – WHAT?! Get your hands on these fast because I don’t think these prices will last forever!