There are so many amazing deals to be found in the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, but I think it’s important to really think out exactly which affordable pieces are worth adding to the cart and to the wardrobe. I’m talking about my top favorites under the $50 price tag that I think are worth it!
[Don’t forget about the ‘Buy Online, Pickup In-Store’ option – select what you want online and go pick it up within the same day! So much easier than waiting for your items to arrive and waiting to know if they’ll fit/what you need to return.]
My Favorite Sale Picks under $50
- Wit & Wisdom Drawstring Crop Sailor Pants | $34.80: I swear that each time I get on the Nordstrom site I am seeing new items I love from this sale. And these adorable, lightweight linen pants were no exception. These definitely fall under the buy now, wear now category. Throw on a striped tank and some slides now and a v-neck tee and a cardigan in the fall! They’re also super beachy, so why not grab them in a lighter color and wear them as your airplane outfit to the beach. How cute would these be with a pair of slip-on tennies, too?
- BP Rib Knit Cardigan | $31: I have a strong feeling that this cardigan will be flying off of the shelves for its price and its versatility. This might be one of THE best under $50 finds because it’s so easy to throw on with everything and such an essential for just $31! It’s the perfect weight for slightly chilly days, and I know I’ll be bringing it with me to the office this summer because it gets so cold in there. Or to throw on in the grocery store in the cold aisles 🙂 I put on a cardigan before going to Whole Foods yesterday with a workout tank and tennis skirt on and 1. looked like a Hogwarts professor with a cloak on and 2. got lots of weird looks. But HEY, I wasn’t cold while shopping – win. I bought it in a small because I wanted it as a closer fit for a more slimming effect over winter layers.
- BP Bell Cuff Sleeve Sweater | $31.90: Like you might’ve read in this post, I fell in love with a similar sweater to this one that was a bit sheer and not as affordable. But I still had my eye on it until I saw this nearly identical sweater in the Nordstrom sale! The minute I tried this on I knew that it was a keeper. It’s very chic and I love that there is an undersleeve beneath the bell cuff. This will mean added warmth in the colder temps. I originally got the small but it was too short in the torso so I sized up to a medium.
- Halogen Plaid Mini Skirt | $45: Not sure if any of my private school gal pals are having any uniform flashbacks with this mini. I loved my uniform, ha! So little thought went into what I wore each day. And I think it’ll be so easy to build tons of outfits with this skirt. Style it with a button down and leather jacket for work (plus some tights and booties?) and silky blouse and OTK boots for a night out.
- BP Lace Trim Cami | $22: I’m convinced that this cami is one of the best buy now, wear now items available in this sale. For now, it’s so cute by itself with high waisted jeans and a belt or blue denim mini? The possibilities are endless, seriously just search it on Pinterest. In the fall and winter, I’d wear it under a draped bomber jacket or leather jacket with skinny jeans and a block heel – I can just see it now! It’s a really versatile piece for going out or to dinner. This could be a quick staple in your closet and for that price it might be worth it to grab more than one color!
- BP Cold Shoulder Tunic Sweater | $35.90: As I mentioned in this post, this little number would make a great trend piece to grab from this sale. It’s fun and flirty while also being the perfect transitional weight for when we’re waiting on the weather to actually get “cold.” I also LOVE the hi-low hem because it’s very flattering and provides some nice booty coverage like you get from your favorite big cozy sweater.
- Raw Edge Side Slit Tee | $15.90: I need this in white, black, etc., etc. I LOVE the split hem so, so much. This tee is perfect for everyday wear but also sleek enough to wear out. You can feel edgy in it without having to put too much thought into your outfit. That’s a lot of outfits completed for just $15 – sounds good to me!
- Zella Live In High Waist Legging | $35: I used to HATE the thought of a high-waisted workout legging and I honestly don’t remember why. Why was I so dumb? They are the best invention ever. These leggings work for workouts, traveling, and into real life outfits as well. There are literally no limits, and they’re $35. Lululemon just got served.
- Dreamers by Debut Rib Knit Open Cardigan | $35.90: Now that my beloved creamy cardigan is now a pale baby blue, I needed a replacement. I’m so glad that I found this one . I love how it has a rounded hem so that it drapes nicely over the body and the hips. It does run oversized so go true to size for a looser fit or a size down for a closer fit. I knew I wanted it to be relatively oversized, so I got a small!
These are my top favorite picks under $50, but if you’d like to see even more from the Nordstrom Sale – head here or scroll down below. You can also hover over the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 tab and click on the ‘Top Picks under $50’ tab to shop this online boutique as well.
[show_boutique_widget id=”620130″] Any other scores that are under $50? Let me know in the comments – I’d love to share with everyone!