I’ll be traveling for a wedding at the end of November and that got me thinking all about the holiday travel outfits I love to wear. Since the holidays officially begin next week, I thought I’d share my top 10 essentials that are the comfiest for traveling.
The outfit I’m wearing in this post would make for the perfect holiday travel outfit especially for when you’re heading to a place with colder temps. The thin turtleneck is an essential base layer while the shawl vest may just be the best wardrobe investment you ever make. It’s a warm layer but since it’s a vest you won’t get too hot. The shawl collar also completes your outfit just by throwing it on; just add your basics to finish off the perfect holiday travel outfit. This vest would be a GREAT Black Friday/Cyber Week buy!
Below are my top 10, tried and true, super comfy essentials for traveling! You can’t go wrong with any of these with your holiday travel outfits.
- Soft cardigan: This may be an obvious one but I can’t emphasize the need to have a staple, soft, cozy cardigan in your holiday travel arsenal enough.
- High-waisted jeans: Always comfy and so versatile
- Black workout leggings
- Slip-on sneakers: Don’t consider your holiday travel outfit wardrobe complete with a pair of slip-on sneakers. I swear they were made for traveling!
- Slide-on loafers
- Ball cap
- Long sleeve tunic tee or tank
- Crewneck tee: You’ll see me wear these in just about every Instagram post. I love to layer with them and love that they’re so cheap!
- Shawl sweater vest
- Thin duster trench: Not as obvious of a choice but it’s another simple piece to complete your simplest outfits with a chic edge!