First things first, Happy Thanksgiving to all my beautiful readers! It has been a year since I started this blog and the fact that I’m still doing it wouldn’t be possible without your support. I am deeply thankful for each one of you: your messages, your comments, reading my posts – the list goes on – THANK YOU! And out of my extreme gratitude for each and every one of you, I wanted to prepare y’all in the best way possible for Black Friday with the best of Black Friday sales below!
***If you haven’t entered my giveaway yet, please do! I want to treat one of you to a $50 Nordstrom card for some extra savings during tomorrow’s Black Friday sale. Just register for my emails here or below to enter to win. (There’s even more in it for ya – I’ll be releasing exclusive info about steals and deals over the next four days that only newsletter subscribers will receive!)***
I put together the retailers that I think are offering the best sales and where your money is best spent. These are all retailers that I know, love, and have shopped at for years. I trust the quality of their products and have many staple pieces in my wardrobe from each one!
I know that all of the sales available to you can be overwhelming, so I hope that this makes the process easier and helps you narrow things down.
BEST OF BLACK FRIDAY SALES BY RETAILER
Some of these items are on sale currently, but most will be reduced tomorrow – bookmark your faves now!
- Madewell Jeans: A week or so ago I posted to my Insta stories about looking for a pair of lighter wash high-waisted jeans and y’all gave me a great list of brands to try. But after trying on pair after pair I knew in my heart that I could never wear anything other than my first love: my Madewell jeans. I love that Madewell is available at Nordstrom because I can find items when they’re out of stock on the Madewell site and sometimes get a better deal! I recently added this pair to my jean collection.
- Topshop Leather Jacket: My leather jacket has been one of the best investment pieces for my wardrobe. I was scared to wear it in the beginning because I wasn’t sure how to style it. But now I pair it with so many different looks and my closet definitely wouldn’t be complete without it. Think of it as a basic like a jean jacket! This is a great time to save on investment pieces like this one. There is also a faux leather version that I think looks great!
- Marc Fisher Booties: I also mentioned these in Tuesday’s post, but I just want to reiterate that I think they make the perfect boot for traveling. They pop on and off so easily, and I love the chic feel of the pointy toe. I have to grab a pair in the suede!
- Blank NYC Suede Jacket: This jacket always sells out at lightning speed, so I recommend getting it first thing. The sale price for a genuine suede moto jacket is seriously unheard of. I love mine and want it in #allthecolors. See how I styled it here!
Everything is currently 25% with code: DONTSTRESS
- Booties: Head to this post to read my spiel on Madewell booties. Just know that you can’t go wrong with a pair (they’ll last forever).
- High-Waisted Jeans: Like I said above, there really isn’t a better fit for denim that I’ve been able to find. These are flattering, well-made, and they keep their fit for years (I had a pair for 4 years before finally letting them go!).
- Bralette: I’ll just say it – I’m small chested, so I LOVE to wear a bralette at any opportunity that I can to avoid putting on an actual bra that can be so uncomfortable. Bralettes give me the stability/coverage that I need for day-to-day and they really are the comfiest. Madewell’s bralettes give Free People’s a run for their money in my opinion. They’re beautifully made in so many colors and at such a reasonable price.
- Sweaters: I’ve only owned a few sweaters from Madewell in the past but they’ve always been wardrobe winners. When I saw this one paired with this skirt it was GAME.OVER. Give me both!
- Flannels: I went through a super hipster phase sophomore year of college, as one does, and flannels became a staple in my winter wardrobe. Even though that phase has ended (God bless), I still love a good flannel in my closet and Madewell was always the one to provide me with winners.
- Oversized Jean Jacket: I looked high and low for the right oversized denim jacket and was hopeless until I found this one. It’s exactly the look I was going for and I throw it on ALL the time (wore it nonstop in San Fran). It definitely runs big so I would size down two sizes. I’m hoping that they restock it ASAP – but if they don’t this version is very similar and I want this one with the sherpa lining!
- Packable Puffer Jacket: I’m a bit obsessed with jackets and a puffer jacket has been on my list for some time. It seems like the perfect layer to wear to and from a workout and as a base layer under bigger coats for colder days. I also love that this one is packable which makes it perfect for traveling.
- Military Jacket: My Abercrombie military jacket is one of my favorites. I use it interchangeably with my jean jacket meaning it gets used on a weekly basis. It’s a nice weight so it can be a warm layer if you need it to be and it can add a very tailored touch to any look.
- Staple Tees: These tees are absolutely essential in my wardrobe. I always wear them with my high-waisted jeans and I think they’re a great layer under jackets and blazers. I have one in three colors!
- Sweaters, Sweaters, Sweaters: HM is my new go-to stop for sweaters. From more trendy fits to nicer mohair or wool-blend sweaters, this is the place to look. I’ve been waiting for this sweater and this sweater to go on sale for quite some time now. These prices are crazy reasonable for what you’re getting – I saw one for $5!
- Wool Coats: One of my faves (@emmahill) started wearing this gorgeous, wool trench coat this season, and that was the first time I realized that H&M offered such a great selection of wool coats. The prices on these are pretty unbeatable. This short wool coat is a favorite!
- Blazers: I found this velvet blazer a couple of weeks ago during a sale, and I got so many compliments on it at work – woo! I ordered true to size because I knew I wanted it to be more fitted. The blazer selection at H&M is really, really good this season. Get on trend with this double-breasted plaid blazer or wear this tuxedo blazer to work.
OTHER SALES TO SHOP:
Glossier: I’ve been waiting for this sale for a long time now. I can’t believe it’s really happening – I am stocking UP. I’ll be getting more of my everyday moisturizer, the thicker, more hydrating moisturizer, and some lip balm to have at my desk, in my purse, etc. This is also a good sale to take advantage of to stock up on gifts and stocking stuffers!
Urban Outfitters: Buy one, get one 50% off of EVERYTHING. I’m sorry, WHAT?! I’ll be stocking up on these crop flare jeans to replicate more outfits like this one. And I love this flannel for under $50!
ShopBop: I always love ShopBop’s products and their editorial always gets me inspired, but a lot of the time the price point is a bit beyond what I’m looking to spend. That’s why it’s always best to shop there during major sale times like this! Code and sale info below:
20% off $200+
25% off $500+
30% off $800+