Has anyone else felt like they’ve been scrambling this past week to get ready for Christmas? I haven’t even had time to watch Christmas movies yet! In my mad race to get ready, I’ve been in major need of last minute Christmas gift ideas. Family members have asked me what I’m wanting, and I’ve also been thinking of last minute gifts to get people on my list.
These last minute Christmas gift ideas are from two of my go-to retailers when it comes to fast, reliable shipping. Nordstrom and Amazon also have such a wide selection of gifts, so you can cover everybody on your list.
LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS
Friday, Dec. 15: Last day for free shipping for non-Prime members.
Friday, Dec. 22: Last day for free two-day shipping for Prime members.
Saturday, Dec. 23: Last day for free one-day shipping for Prime members in select cities.
- Kindle: There will definitely be someone on your list that wants to read more in 2018. Help them get after that New Year’s resolution by giving a Kindle. I love mine so much and plan to read on it even more next year 😉
- Comfy (Faux Fur) Slippers: I’m going to use this as an opportunity to urge you to opt for faux fur when picking slippers this year (or other things that involve shearling or sherpa)! Oftentimes the sheep are beaten and abused when they’re being shaven especially with big name brands like Ugg. These faux fur slippers are just as cozy and a bargain coming in at $20! (If you ever want to know more about cruelty-free products or clothing, visit @fashionveggie‘s Insta – she’s so informative!)
- Gold Hoop Earrings: Hoops are an absolute staple in my everyday wardrobe; I have hoops in all sizes for all occasions. They look good on everyone, with everything, and they’re 100% trending right now.
December 20: last day two business-day shipping (order by noon!)
December 21: last day for free standard shipping; last day for next business-day shipping
December 22: last day for $10 Saturday delivery
I always recommend buying online and picking up in store when possible.
- Chunky Scarf: I got a scarf last year for Christmas and I didn’t even realize how much I needed one until I got it. Everybody needs a warm scarf (because it’s actually getting cold now) and you can’t get someone the wrong size! I think it defines the ideal last minute Christmas gift.
- Eyeshadow Palette: With New Year’s Eve just around the corner, why not ask for/give your fave a gorgeous eyeshadow palette? These palettes are so high quality, easy to apply, and you can also make it more or less dramatic depending on where you’re going.
- Leather Work Tote: This bag is perfect for work, for class, or just that carry-all tote every girl needs in her life. I’ve been using mine so much lately to pack my work clothes to change into after pilates in the mornings!
Just because you’re grabbing gifts last minute doesn’t mean you can’t still win best gift OR receive a gift you really love 🙂 Give a suggestion for a gift that you know you’ll really use or that will ease your life in some way. Just like in this gift guide, I recommend sticking to the classics when it comes to last minute Christmas gift ideas for the gals on your list.
You can find more gift ideas here as well as my previous gift guides this holiday season. Already finished your Christmas shopping? Go girl! But I bet you’re in need of some ideas for stocking stuffers (like this personalized “Starbucks” cup)!