It’s officially the season for holiday party dresses! I’ve been sick with a mini stomach flu bug so looking at these pretty dresses was the perfect pick-me-up. My friend actually enlisted me to go out shopping to look for holiday party dresses which got me thinking…
There were so many good options, but it seemed like a lot were overpriced! Holiday party dresses shouldn’t be outrageously unaffordable in my opinion. They’re usually meant for one occasion or one time of year, so your investment should match the expected wear you’ll get out of the dress!
Scroll down to shop some of this season’s cutest and most festive holiday party dresses under $100.
- When it comes to the holidays, I usually avoid heavily sequined or metallic dresses. But this mini and this mini would make for the perfect tailored and tactful shiny option!
- You can truly never go wrong with a velvet wrap dress for holiday parties! This $88 emerald number is one of my favorites in this round up of holiday party dresses.
- If you’re heading to a more formal event or something for work, consider a midi dress like this one!
- Last but not least, you can’t go wrong with a classic fit-and-flare party dress. The ruffle detailing on this burgundy mini dress gives it an updated yet feminine feel!
SHOP THESE AFFORDABLE HOLIDAY PARTY DRESSES UNDER $100:
Go-to pieces to accessorize your holiday party look:
- As I mentioned in this post, these block heels are the BEST shoe option to pair with any of these holiday party dresses. You can also easily pair them with jeans, too, to get lots of use out of them!
- The holiday party dresses featured above are all relatively classic silhouettes. That means they’re perfect to match with a statement earring! I love everything that Gresham of Gresham Jewelry makes. Her designs are modern and so affordable!
I’m also sharing some more affordable holiday party dresses in this post, so take a look for more inspo!