Happy New Year,
That may initially sound like a bit of an intense or ~scary~ word of the year but that’s not how I’m thinking of it! I want to be more disciplined when it comes to the blog, my weekly skincare, apartment chores, exercise, etc. When I have a routine to follow, I’m more productive and more likely to make things happen. That’s why I set up this weekly planning template to lay out what I want to achieve each week and to stay on track. I also included an Other section on the weekly planning template because life happens, right? There will be some weeks that I don’t exercise at the same time one day or grocery shop on Sunday and not Saturday, etc.
If you’re also looking to build a weekly or daily routine, feel free to use this weekly planning template. I pre-filled each day with different categories, but you can switch those out to fit your needs! Just copy and paste the weekly planning template into your Google Drive, a Word Doc, or Notes on your phone – you name it! We’re all in this together (and yes, I’m mentally envisioning Zac Efron after writing that 😉 ).
My Other 2019 Resolutions:
- Stick to and maintain the schedule I’ve made in my weekly planning template
- Get laser hair removal
- Change all of my hangers to the same color velvet hanger
- Read at least 1 book a month (taking recommendations – comment below!)
- Take riding lessons again (I rode horses for 10 years of my life and miss riding SO much!)
- Take weekly meditative yoga classes
- Travel Wish List: Bahamas, New York, and Paris
What are your resolutions or plans? Or do you have a word of the year? I want to know – share with me in the comments below!